Internal working of Java Virtual Machine(JVM) in java Programming
Java:Internal Working of JVM(Java Virtual Machine). Let us describe what is the internal working of Java Virtual Machine(JVM) in java-programming. I am describing here what happens internally in the JVM when a java-program is executed. Working of Java Virtual Machine is described below-
Working of Java Virtual Machine(JVM):-
- To load .class file from hard disk to RAM by the Class Loader Subsystem and stored into method memory area only once.
- To allocate the memory for all the static member of the specified class.
- If in specified class there is a static variable without initialized then JVM sets the default value of corresponding data type.
- If a class contains static blocks, then they executes in top to bottom order.
- Now control moves to the main method.