Before knowing types of final variable you should know What is a Final Variable? Final variable is a variable which is declared using final keyword before it. For example,
int final var1 = 10; // var1 is declared as final variable...
There are two very important related to Final Variables that are-
1. Final Variable's value never changes.
2. Final variable must be declared during declaration time.
Now, we will discuss about Types of Final variable.
There are following types of final variables-
1. Final Instance Variable
2. Final Static Variable
3. Final Local Variable
4. Final Block Level Variable
5. Final Parameterized Variable
1. Final Instance Variable - Those variables which are declared as Final Instance i.e. Final Instance Variable.
2. Final Static Variable - Those variables which are declared as Final Static i.e. Final Static Variable.
3. Final Local Variable - Those variables which are declared as Final Local i.e. Final Local Variables.
Note- Final variable may or may not be initialized at declaration time.
4. Final Block Level Variable- Those variables which are declared as Final block level i.e. Final Block Level Variable.
5. Final Parameterized Variable- Those variables which are declared as Final parameter in method i.e. known as Final Parameterized Variable.Note- 'final' is the one of the unique access modifier in java ,that can be use inside method or method parameter.